Publishers address

Scarthin Books, The Promenade, Scarthin, Cromford, Derbyshire, England DE4 3QF

Police Dog Rudi

Police Dog Rudi
Ready for action

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Border Terrier


In 2006 I posted details about Harvey our new addition to the family dog tree. An update is the fact that he still has an ASBO and his aggression towards other dogs has not ceased, although under control. This was noted by an 'old lady' (well older than myself) who stopped me in my tracks and suggested that, having seen the problem, suggested that I go down the the Police Station and ask to speak to a Police Dog Handler who would show me how to train him. I stood there rather meekly and agreed to her advice!!!
Having spoken with other owners of this breed, it would appear to be a common problem. Love people and children but hate other dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment