Publishers address

Scarthin Books, The Promenade, Scarthin, Cromford, Derbyshire, England DE4 3QF

Police Dog Rudi

Police Dog Rudi
Ready for action

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dartford Police Dog Handler

In 1973 a Dartford policeman/doghandler helped me out. My girlfriend (Gracia) and I had a motorcycle accident coming into London on the A2?. He found me a job at the kennels and helped us out incredibly. I believe his name is Alec Giles. I also believe that his dog, King, won the Kent trials in 1974 or 75.
Is he still around? I believe his daughters should be about 56 and 49 yrs. old.
I just wanted to make contact and let them know we're doing well, a father...Grandfather...Art teacher/fisherman in Alaska.

As you can see I have had an e-mail from someone wishing to make contact. If anyone wishes to assist can they please e-mail me on my contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment