Publishers address

Scarthin Books, The Promenade, Scarthin, Cromford, Derbyshire, England DE4 3QF

Police Dog Rudi

Police Dog Rudi
Ready for action

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Police Dog Stories and CoPS

This is an extract from an e-mail I have received, I fully support the charity mentioned and hopefully I will be able to publish, with consent more details, including contacts, for this book and 'Care of Police Survivors' charity.

'My name is John Barrett and I retired from the Metropolitan Police in 1982, I served as a Dog Handler in the East End of London.
A group of us have just published a paperback called "Doggy 'Tails' from East London".
It is made up of true stories between late 1950s and early 1982.
All stories are meant to bring a smile and in no way help in training dogs or how good we were as coppers,
All profit is going to COPS(Care of Police Survivors),it is priced at £4.99,

Original cartoons are by Jedd,'

No comments:

Post a Comment